• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANTED -- J.G. JONES posted by 109

5 posts in this topic

Wizard Ace Edition: WANTED #1 CGC Signature Series 9.8

I see there are some J.G. Jones fans on this site and just wanted to share my Wizard Ace Edition: WANTED #1 CGC Signature Series with a 9.8 grade. This edition has a great cover and it's one of my favorites in my Wizard Ace Edition collection. Quit a few of these have been graded with a total of 60 graded at 9.8 as a Signature Series. Just wanted to share with all the J.G. Jones fans. Thanks for looking.

14428.jpg

See more journals by 109

I almost picked up a similar copy of this a year or so ago, back when I had a Wizard Ace Edition set. I ultimately decided to sell them off to consolidate my collection a little and use the money for other comics at the time.

I have since helped Gemma in creating the Wizard 1/2 set, and would rather pick those up now than the Ace Editions, but that's a great copy you have there.

Very nice. :applause: I met Mark Millar and JG Jones when the Wanted series first came out.I love this mini,one of my favorites.I got all of the #1 regs. and variants signed by both.The Wizard World Texas one is really cool too. (thumbs u