• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New SIlver, Gold and Bronze books up on my website. All CGC Best copies!

2 posts in this topic

Hi!

I just listed some very nice high grade CGC encapsulated books on my website.

I have been trying to add new books every day, so make sure you keep checking.

Take a look and see what I have right now...

Mark Wilson

PGC Mint Home page

Just click on the RECENT ADDITIONS button on the top left side of the HOME page.

Hi

I have had some questions on how to find books on my website.

When you get to my HOME page, there are a few ways to search.

One way is to click on the menu buttons ate the left side of the page, right below the heading SEARCH MY CATALOG. THis gives you several ways to look up the books you may want.

If you click on the PGCMINT SEARCH ENGINE button, this will allow you to searh more accurately. A shortcut if you are looking for a particular title is to type in a partial name, like Fan for Fantastic Four, or Bat for Batman. The only problem with doing this is that other closely worded titles will come up as well. ie Bat will also bring up Bat Masterson.

Another way to search is to just look at the covers. You can do this by clicking under the Featured Items section. Just click on CLICK HERE FOR MORE and you will see page after page of books that I have in this section. There are several hundred here to choose from and it always gives links to the rest of my books.

I hope this helps!

Take care

Mark

PGC Mint Home page