• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funny Books and Not-So-Funny Books For Sale

41 posts in this topic

That's it for the River Citys. Now a few pre and post code Horror.

Do You Believe In Nightmares 1 Ditko Cover and most of the interior, very tough to find. book-length bend in the book prob from ...well who knows, it just don't lay flat, water stain bottom left corner, actually very nice page quality.

A press would take out the band and spine roll and make it look very nice, if it don't sell that's probably what I'm going to do with it. as it is prob a GD+

$125

001_zpseac68b75.jpg

002_zpseef538fc.jpg

Marvel Tales 134 Another Great Flying Saucer Cover 5.5/6.0 looks better but there is a light water stain along the very bottom edge, can be seen on the back o/w this is much better. $125 SOLD

Scan0019_zps5b6a8603.jpg

Scan0020_zps4053b3a1.jpg

Last one for a while.

Marvel Tales 153 Classic Everett End Of The World Cover and Story. Nice VG/FN 5.0 could be pressed to a 6.0 or higher IMHO. There are a couple of very light dime-sized water spots in the lower center of the book in the bottom of the yellow clearing, and a couple on the inside front cover bottom right and a very light one on the back edge.

Classic Book $200 SOLD

Scan0015_zps98b77fce.jpg

Scan0016_zps81007db9.jpg

Last one for a while.

Marvel Tales 153 Classic Everett End Of The World Cover and Story. Nice VG/FN 5.0 could be pressed to a 6.0 or higher IMHO. There are a couple of very light dime-sized water spots in the lower center of the book in the bottom of the yellow clearing, and a couple on the inside front cover bottom right and a very light one on the back edge.

Classic Book $200

Scan0015_zps98b77fce.jpg

Scan0016_zps81007db9.jpg

:takeit:

Last one for a while.

Classic Book $200

Scan0015_zps98b77fce.jpg

Scan0016_zps81007db9.jpg

Winner! Thanks!!

Marvel Tales 128 Great Flying Saucer Cover 5.5 impact btm left corner, worse on the back. has not been pressed but should be.

$140

Nice pickup Andy! Wish I could have pulled the trigger on this and the other atlases. I am so tapped out after NYCC. But I could not pass on seeing Millie's I needed. :tonofbricks:

Was also nice meeting you at the con! :headbang:

Marvel Tales 128 Great Flying Saucer Cover 5.5 impact btm left corner, worse on the back. has not been pressed but should be.

$140

Nice pickup Andy! Wish I could have pulled the trigger on this and the other atlases. I am so tapped out after NYCC. But I could not pass on seeing Millie's I needed. :tonofbricks:

Was also nice meeting you at the con! :headbang:

Likewise Frank! (thumbs u

I'll take the battlefronts & the wild western.

Curses! Dan got the WW before me!

I've always wanted to quote this Dylan song somewhere, though. Under the circumstances, it seems appropriate here:

I had to say something

To strike him very weird

So I yelled out

“I like Fidel Castro and his beard.”