• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Spoon Tracy #40, TOS #46, Korak #1, SGT Fury #43

3 posts in this topic

The standard rules apply. :whistle:

NO probation, HOS or insufficiently_thoughtful_members.

Postal Money Order, Personal Check, or Paypal. Allow 7-10 days if you pay by personal check. Prefer Postal Money Order, but it's not a requirement.

Shipping will be in a large envelope encased in sturdy card board ($4), or in a sturdy cardboard box if you prefer ($8)

Let me know if you need scans of the back covers. I will supply them.

PMs are welcome, however the first :takeit: in the thread wins.

My feedback thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5648260&Searchpage=1&Main=256916&Words=+frozentundraguy&topic=0&Search=true#Post5648260

First up.

*Spoon* Tracy #40 1.0/Fair - $12.00 June 1951 Introduction of the two way wrist radio.

Spine roll. The Front cover and back cover are split apart, and detached from the book.

Several interior pages are folded over for about 1/2 inch for the length of the fold.

The front cover has a 3" tear, and the back cover has a 4 1/2" tear. The pages are browning but not brittle.

DTRACX_40.jpg

DICT_40.jpg

Tales of Suspense #46 2.0 - $40.00

The book lies flat. The largest flaw is the creasing along the spine.

The interior covers of the book are browning. The book and pages are solid and do not

have the "flimsy" feel of a well-worn book.

TOS_46.jpg

Korak Son of Tarzan #1 7.0/FN/VF ($42 in OPG) $28.00 1964 Russ Manning art.

One sweet glossy book. There is a 1/8" barely noticeable tear on the middle of the spine, a few tiny stress lines, and 3 very light creases in the lower right hand corner of the front cover. The pages are OFF-WHITE.

Korak_1.jpg