• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks everyone!

285 posts in this topic

Greetings! I'm closing this thread and will be restarting it within the next day or two - combining these goodies with other books to form my annual Halloween Sale. Thats where the Raffle is moving as well. Thanks!

CLICK HERE to go straight to the recap!

Thanks to everyone for helping my most recent thread a success (worship) I've reloaded and have a brand new bunch of books for your perusal including more Ms. Marvel's since my first batch flew out of here immediately and folks are requesting more. Some HG BA Avengers & FF's too with a few X-Men as well.

The Raffle Drawing has been a success as well so I'll be having another Raffle - I'm going to come up with some more prizes so stay tuned for more info.

boyfriend.jpg

This guy :takeit: rules all - no exceptions. Level playing for everyone.

If you have any questions or comments please send me a PM as opposed to posting questions or comments in the thread. I already clutter up my threads plenty.

Shipping: Domestic shipping will be $4.50 for Media Mail although if your order weighs 13 ounces or less I'll send it First Class. Priority is available as well if you so desire. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail but if you have another preference I'll make it happen.

Payment: Paypal preferred but I accept money orders and personal checks.

Returns: Never a problem. Just let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

:banana:

You're just happy that you can buy a bunch of comics and make the wife ecstatic at the same time by winning Raffle Prizes that make her day :applause: When's the Meryl Streep Film Fest?

lol

Soon, I'm afraid. Soon. lol

:gossip: Don't be afraid. There's a reason I own 2 copies of the Devil Wears Prada.....the movie is a guilty pleasure along the lines of Point Break and Roadhouse!