• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

26 posts in this topic

Well, I've been contemplating selling my CGC books for a while now. I want to venture into another hobby a bit and like most hobbies they're expensive. Will I regret selling some of my ASM run to fund it? Who knows but I decided to offer a few books.

Regular rules apply.

First :takeit: gets it either thread or PM.

No HOS/probies/red rocks

Prices will be around GPA and include shipping to the US. Other countries will have to split costs with me.

Pics coming shortly.

Time payments avail with a 10% non refundable down payment.

Payment methods are paypal, money orders, or personal checks.

Amazing Spiderman 10 CGC 8.0 OW/W

12 Month GPA: 607$(4)

My price: 600$

Pressing status: purchased graded but its an old label reslabbed I think. It also has a lot of NCB. So I'm confident in saying it's never been pressed. Purchased from David20009 from his 8.0 Marvel Project. As you can see, the book has perfect centering and he picked solid books.

IMG_0464_zps9d5d14ad.jpg

IMG_0462_zps3ec42c11.jpg

IMG_0463_zps99c6bfed.jpg

Amazing Spiderman 8 CGC 8.0 OW/W

12 Month GPA: 675$(5)

My price: 675$

Pressing status: Bought from David's Marvel 8.0 Project as well. Also has NCB wear. Safe to say unpressed.

IMG_0465_zpsbeb840bc.jpg

IMG_0467_zps3762816f.jpg

:takeit:

Amazing Spiderman 10 CGC 8.0 OW/W

12 Month GPA: 607$(4)

My price: 600$

Pressing status: purchased graded but its an old label reslabbed I think. It also has a lot of NCB. So I'm confident in saying it's never been pressed. Purchased from David20009 from his 8.0 Marvel Project. As you can see, the book has perfect centering and he picked solid books.

IMG_0464_zps9d5d14ad.jpg

IMG_0462_zps3ec42c11.jpg

IMG_0463_zps99c6bfed.jpg

Pending time payment approval, :takeit: