• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canadian Thanksgiving Sale,USA 7 added and More!!

17 posts in this topic

Yep its Thanksgiving up here todays a holiday :applause: Much earlier than you all celebrate, but it does give me an opportunity to list a few books.Normal rules apply :takeit: rules all but will listen to your PMs I accept Paypal MO or personal check if you pay by check I will have to wait for it to clear before I ship.Shipping is extra, thanks again!

Shipping from Winnipeg can ship across Canada and USA btw $6-$45 depending on value of book and how you want it shipped, overnight way more,overseas again it will be at my cost but book must be insured with tracking and how quick you want it will determine what your costs are :grin:

Well I had bought this to get restored and never did cause it just looks pretty dam nice :grin: USA 7 Blue label .5 brittle pages notes state cover and all pages detached 5 pieces of tape on the spine of cover large piece missing from first page affects story $1195

IMG_2073_zpsad144fba.jpg