• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and closed

11 posts in this topic

I've got my eyes on a couple of books, so it's once again time to sell off some books that don't really fit my collecting focus. Books were all purchased slabbed so I don't know their history.

Shipping is $11 for priority mail in the US. International shipping is available, provided you are comfortable paying whatever trackable shipping to your location will cost.

Paypal, checks, money orders are all accepted.

I will accept returns on these, begrudgingly, but since they are graded books and you know what you're getting return shipping will be on the buyer. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have or supply back cover scans if desired, so just PM me if you need anything I haven't provided.

If the pictures aren't showing up try refreshing your browser, Dropbox can be cranky at times...

Strange Tales #142 CGC 9.4 White -- asking $149 $139 + shipping

ST142CGC.jpg

Strange Tales #154 CGC 9.2 OW-W (Twin Cities Ped) -- asking $135 $128 + shipping

ST154CGC.jpg

Strange Tales #155 CGC 9.2 OW-W -- asking $125 $119 + shipping

ST155CGC.jpg

Take all three Strange Tales books for $375 $350 + shipping