• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thing 12 PreCode classic! Price Drop

14 posts in this topic

Thing 12

First Ditko cover and a classic PreCode horror book. Sharp copy with amazing colors! It took me awhile before finding this nice copy. Bought this as a Fine/Fine- which sounds right. I don't have a back cover scan but can get one if need be.

$700 shipped

47e533a60baa0173172fd9b2e0dc0f33.jpg

Thing 12

First Ditko cover and a classic PreCode horror book. Sharp copy with amazing colors! It took me awhile before finding this nice copy. Bought this as a Fine/Fine- which sounds right. I don't have a back cover scan but can get one if need be.

$850 shipped

47e533a60baa0173172fd9b2e0dc0f33.jpg

Good luck Christian. Your price is more than fair. Very nice eye appeal...and a very nice price.

A beautiful and underrated book. For some reason, these classic Ditko Things have never caught on like some of the Weird Mysteries (4,5) and Mr. Mystery (7,12). Maybe Ditko needed to add some decapitation or a bullet in the head.

A beautiful and underrated book. For some reason, these classic Ditko Things have never caught on like some of the Weird Mysteries (4,5) and Mr. Mystery (7,12). Maybe Ditko needed to add some decapitation or a bullet in the head.

The Thing! #'s 12-15 are what I feel most pre-code horror should be judged against. The Ditko issues are my favorite pre-code books. This is a truly horrific cover with the mass slaughter of "innocents", as evidenced by the sheer terror on the face of the victim in the foreground. Ditko's version of a typical demon are nightmare inducing. These books are simply wonderful.