• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st appearance of Ms. Marvel?

28 posts in this topic

I will always go with MSH, I don't care when they get their powers. You can compare this with so many other characters that eventually have powers or change costumes, I still want the very first even if true human form.

I think the interesting thing about Carol Danvers is that she was around for awhile before they reconfigured her to be a superhero. Jim Rhodes appeared the same way. Not sure who else fits that criteria.

Patsy Walker :insane:

Hulk 1 the first appearance of General "Thunderbolt" Ross and Betty Ross? Yes.

First appearance of the Red Hulk and Red She-Hulk? Hells no

Great example.

Tales to Astonish #27 the first appearance of Dr. Henry "Hank" Pym

First appearance of Ant-Man? Hells no...

I will always go with MSH, I don't care when they get their powers. You can compare this with so many other characters that eventually have powers or change costumes, I still want the very first even if true human form.

I think the interesting thing about Carol Danvers is that she was around for awhile before they reconfigured her to be a superhero. Jim Rhodes appeared the same way. Not sure who else fits that criteria.

Barbara Morse - MOCKINGBIRD fits... great character with long term evolution, from a Shield Agent in several Kazar Astonishing Tales issues to Marvel Super Action 1, (magazine) as Huntress before DC's Huntress and then Marvel Team up 95 as Mockingbird.