• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hinterkind

1 post in this topic

I saw this title didn't have it's own thread, and was surprised seeing how the interest in Vertigo books has been up as of late. I just read the #1 last night, and have mixed feelings about it. I feel like a lot of world building was done successfully in one issue without the need for much exposition at all. I feel like the art direction overall was very strong, with a few complaints over the lack of detail in some places. The dialogue was pretty solid as well, doing a good job of differentiating characters and their motives. Based off this first issue, this will definitely be a very art driven book. It's definitely not a book that jumped out and hooked me, but I think it definitely deserves another issue or two before deciding. Anyone else have any interest in this after reading it?