• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book, etc sale - North Saint Paul, MN October 19, 2013

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd give you a heads up about the garage sale we're having this Saturday.

I've got 10 long boxes of comics I'm putting out for sale. Most comics priced $.25, $.50, $1.00 or $2.00. Some select comics priced up to $5.00

Most are $1.00. .10/.12 books mostly priced at $2.00. Anything coverless or with cover damage is generally in the .25/.50 category.

Also have a bunch of trades and hardcovers. Mostly prices between $1.00 and $5.00 with a few exceptions.

I'll have a comic book rack for sale as well.

We've also got other geeky stuff at the sale. My wife will be selling a large collection of mystery/crime novels. I'll have a bunch of original Star Wars toys for sale too. Also, some misc nerdy items will be thrown into the mix. I'm still going through the house and adding things for the next couple of nights.

Oh, and a bunch of DVDs from all categories.

Here is the Craigslist posting with some pics:

Comic Book & Geeky Garage Sale

Address will be provided Saturday morning both here and on Craigslist. I'm wary of people showing up early.

Saturday, October 19th

10 AM to 4 PM (no early birds!)

Edit: Address removed

• 10 long boxes full of comics including 2 long boxes of all ages comics (Disney, Dell/Gold Key, etc)
  • Most comics priced $.25, $.50, $1.00 or $2.00. Some select comics priced up to $5.00
  • Generous discounts for purchasing multiple comics
  • Good selection of trade paperbacks and hardcovers.
  • Comic book spinner rack
  • Huge collection of mystery and crime novels (3 banquet tables worth) Paperback $.50 / Trade Paperbacks $1.00 / Hard Covers $2.00
  • Tons of DVD. $1 each unless marked otherwise
  • Doctor Who VHS tapes
  • Misc toys including a vintage Star Wars playset, G scale train, etc.
  • Littlest Pet Shop and My Little Pony playsets

Garage Sale Ad #1

Garage Sale Ad #2

Garage Sale Ad #3

ComicRack.jpg

SAM_0029.jpg

SAM_0011.jpg

SAM_0022.jpg

SAM_0018.jpg

SAM_0020.jpg

SAM_0016.jpg

SAM_0015.jpg