• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seduction Of The Innocent - SOLD & CLOSED

13 posts in this topic

Up tonight are 2 copies of THE book.

Prices include postage in the US. Outside the US you pay the postage.

PMs are welcome but an :takeit: in the thread wins.

MO/Check/Paypal accepted. Please make sure you can pay within 3 days unless you have contacted me beforehand and made arrangements, thanks!

No HOSers or other probation people.

Copy A

2nd Print in a 2nd Print Dust Jacket. Dust Jacket is price clipped. The book itself is pretty solid. Spine seems pretty tight. No bibliography obviously being a 2nd print but I will include a copy of the 2 bib pages.

Comes with a clear Brodart dust jacket protector.

SOLD

001_zpsecde2cd0.jpg

002_zpsa0e019f0.jpg

003_zpse57075e8.jpg

004_zps56c3ed56.jpg

Copy B

1st Print in a 1st Print Dust Jacket. Complete DJ although the spine portion of the DJ is somewhat faded. Name written on the red 1st page as well as a small partial eraser spot in the very top right part of the same page.

The spine binding is no quite as solid as the other copy, there is a little separation from the spine on the 1st title page and the spine, I don't know the correct terminology for that, sorry, hopefully you can see in the pics. The pages are all secure and there don't seem to be any other really weak spots in the spine. The copyright page has the scripted circle "R" which is the telltale mark for a 1st print from what I have been told.

There is no bibliography pages but I will include copies of the 2 pages.

SOLD by PM

005_zpsa8f01b8b.jpg

006_zps02e15e68.jpg

007_zps799344e8.jpg

008_zpsf6f78ec7.jpg

009_zps9543b65c.jpg

010_zps41e4582c.jpg

Copy B

1st Print in a 1st Print Dust Jacket. Complete DJ although the spine portion of the DJ is somewhat faded.

The copyright page has the scripted circle "R" which is the telltale mark for a 1st print from what I have been told.

A nice copy! Spine fading is very common on the DJ of SOTI. In fact, this spine is less faded than many copies I've seen.

I'll vouch for the information you've received. The R colophon is the mark of a first print.

:takeit: per PM

Copy B

1st Print in a 1st Print Dust Jacket. Complete DJ although the spine portion of the DJ is somewhat faded.

The copyright page has the scripted circle "R" which is the telltale mark for a 1st print from what I have been told.

A nice copy! Spine fading is very common on the DJ of SOTI. In fact, this spine is less faded than many copies I've seen.

I'll vouch for the information you've received. The R colophon is the mark of a first print.

:takeit: per PM

^^ Thanks Steve!