• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know where I can find this original art work? Looking to buy.

11 posts in this topic

I know this is a comic site but since its related to comics and there are many people here who have connections, I'm looking for the cover to new mutants 98 and/or the cover to deadpool #1 from his ongoing series. I have emailed a few places such as comiclink, metropolis, the artists choice and highgradecomics but I figured a post wouldn't hurt any. A small finder's fee wouldn't be out of order if a deal is completed sucessfully. If anyone knows anything or has any suggestions that would help, to say it would be greatly appreciated would be a huge understatement. Bob storms, bronzebruce... hail.gif oh mighty comic gods, please show me the way! insane.gif

New Mutants #98 cover was on ebay about a year or two ago and sold for an insane amount of money.... 6 or 7K if I remember correctly. The owner, as you found out, will not part with it.

I have not seen the Deadpool #1 cover, but then again it's not something that I collect, and therefore it would not be offered to me.

Good luck.

yes it did go for quite a bit. I figured it would be high but I dont think that my going to offer the owner 1k more than he paid would entice him to sell. Oh well, as mephisto pointed out (Pm), other important things will come along when you least expect it. Thank you for the feedback on my question heartened. grin.gif

Also try http://www.comicartfans.com

They have an online search thru collector/dealer submitted personal comic art collections. BUT when they migrated from the old comicart-l.org site, several of the original art submitters did not have their grail pieces moved to the new site.

They also offer a master search feature thru several big wig art dealers' online inventories. frown.gif

Also try http://www.comicartfans.com

They have an online search thru collector/dealer submitted personal comic art collections. BUT when they migrated from the old comicart-l.org site, several of the original art submitters did not have their grail pieces moved to the new site.

They also offer a master search feature thru several big wig art dealers' online inventories. frown.gif

What happened to the comicart-l,org site? Comicartfans is really missing a lot of the best stuff that you could find on comicart-l.

They moved the site to www.longbox.com/cal, although it's still not working predictably yet. The old site is now owned by the moderator of the comicart-l list. I think they are planning on moving it back to the original domain name sometime in the future, but I'm not sure. During the move, some sites and members' galleries were lost.

www.comicartfans.com is slowly becoming as good or better. In time, I think it will have a ton more art on it, as collectors are allowed to upload as many images as they want, not just ten.

Take care,