• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB or WTT Ottley & Walker Invincible OA pages

39 posts in this topic

Hiya, guys. Well, it's official, my Ottley OA museum has become my top priority of my collections. Ive been trying to buy as many pages as I can find. I'm currently in the market for more, let me know what you have and what you're looking to get. Besides cash, I would also be willing to trade some of my Walking Dead CGC slabs I have for the right pages. Also have a complete raw run, so I would trade those too. Like I said, trying to condense my collections and focus primarily on my Ottley museum. Thanks, Rob.

I would be interest in what you have. Just to know. I love Ryan's work and those to characters. What pages or commissions do you have. You can pm me if you don't want to post them.

I have Thraggs 1st appearance inked page, no conquest pages. I'm hoping to get a commission from Ryan at a con in '14.

Very top. Next to the Conquest standing in the middle. And I love your pooh style one by cpw3

This was done by one of my friends and given to me as a gift awhile back. His name is Jeff Hatfield. He's a Ringling graduate and is currently working in graphic design. We have a lot of his work! His new style he's doing now is really fantastic, was considering commissioning him to do an Invincible line-up. This one is copic grey tones.

hatfieldconquest_zps2a2eed15.jpg

Rob, I must have emailed Mark right after you about Thragg's first appearance. My fault for waiting so long. You have a truly remarkable Invincible collection. I am a huge fan of Ryan's and think that his art is highly underrated vs. a lot of contemporaries. Good luck on your quest :headbang:

Rob, I must have emailed Mark right after you about Thragg's first appearance. My fault for waiting so long. You have a truly remarkable Invincible collection. I am a huge fan of Ryan's and think that his art is highly underrated vs. a lot of contemporaries. Good luck on your quest :headbang:

Thanks. Yeah, I think I've really scored a bunch of solid pages from Mark over the past few years. I do regret not scoring one of the TPB covers he had for $450. It was available for so long and I never pulled the trigger. Oh well. Hoping I get some people looking to sell here, still no bites.