• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Platinum & GA Pedigree CGC Books - PRICED TO SELL

130 posts in this topic

Shipping Costs/Method: Domestic is $12.70 USPS Priority Shipping. For books over $500.00 domestic shipping is FREE. International is $30.00 USPS Priority Shipping (or actual shipping if less). Multiple orders can be combined. Insurance and delivery confirmation is included. Other shipping methods available upon request.

Payment Methods: Personal checks, postal money orders, bank cashier checks, wire transfers, and paypal. All checks and money orders should be made payable to EsquireComics. Paypal account is EsquireComics@aol.com.

My Return Policy: I certainly believe you will be happy with your purchase. However, your personal satisfaction is very important to me. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, even though these are CGC'd books, you may do so. However, you must notify me in writing within three (3) calendar days of receiving the book that you desire to return it, and you must ship it back to me within seven (7) calendar days. All associated costs for returning the book must be borne by the purchaser. And, of course, the book must be returned in the same condition it was received.

First :takeit: for each book takes it. I will follow-up via PM.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Big Town #6 Mile High pedigree (DC, 1951) Qualified NM- 9.2 Off-white to white pages.

CGC notes, "Small tears on back cover."

Overstreet 2013 NM- 9.2 value = $270.

$350.00

BigTown6.jpg 

CGC will ignore tears if one prefers a Geeen label? ???

Big Town #6 Mile High pedigree (DC, 1951) Qualified NM- 9.2 Off-white to white pages.

CGC notes, "Small tears on back cover."

Overstreet 2013 NM- 9.2 value = $270.

$350.00

BigTown6.jpg 

CGC will ignore tears if one prefers a Geeen label? ???

Not anymore. The green label was used more liberally in the CGC's first year or two.

The Comics #2 (Dell, 1937) CGC 9.2 Cream to off-white pages.

Lost Valley copy

Overstreet 2013 9.2 value = $1,275.

Tied for highest certified.

Well, the Church copy in the same grade sold for $2,473 in 2002. Sigh.

$1,250.00

Comics2.jpg

Black Cat Mystery #47 Mile High pedigree (Harvey, 1953) CGC FN+ 6.5 Off-white to white pages. Lee Elias cover. Bob Powell and Howard Nostrand art.

Overstreet 2013 FN 6.0 value = $81; VF 8.0 value = $160.

$140.00

BlackCat47.jpg

SOLD!!!!!!!! :golfclap: