• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few Silver Age Fantastic Fours for sale

20 posts in this topic

Hi All

Still trying to pay off some bills to boardies so I will be posting some Marvel books, specifically FFs. I don't have as many Marvels in my collection, but I will try to sell what I have :)

Paypal and Money Orders are accepted. Shipping will be Media Mail at $4 for one book, and upwards to $7 depending on how many books you buy.

:takeit: trumps PMs.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or offers. i am always polite and will never use any 4 letter words no matter how low the offer is :grin:

Thanks for looking!!

Thanks Paul, 45 is a favourite for me too, its the start of an incredible run, which for me climaxes with issue 86, that saw Kirby's art reach its full creative energy. For me 45 is a "key" in more than one sense. 2c

Thanks Hector...wanted to keep these but I am in panic mode now :)

:ohnoez: Aaargh! You start a SA FF thread without telling me?

Also: the LAST thing to do when you are in panic mode is to start selling your early FFs! (tsk)

Anyway, so far I have all… otherwise I would have helped, even if I am super-broke… :sick:

Thanks Paul, 45 is a favourite for me too, its the start of an incredible run, which for me climaxes with issue 86, that saw Kirby's art reach its full creative energy. For me 45 is a "key" in more than one sense. 2c

Crassus knows his stuff… :whee:

(In my opinion you should include #44, as the story begins here, and also #36 pretty much anticipates the greatness… :) ).