• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 17 : Contest

80 posts in this topic

Team Fear finishing strong.....3 points in the last four rounds....best performance of any team over that span.

I must not understand what you're saying. There are several teams that have 3 points in the last 4 rounds, ours being one of them. confused-smiley-013.gif

Just FYI, over the last 10 Rounds, the best performing Team has been.......

Team DiceX , which has picked up 6.0 points, and moved from a tie for 9th to a tie for 5th...

Our team was talking about this last week (via e-mail), but didn't want to talk about it here until the contest was over. We were actually in 13th place in the 4th round, moving up 8 spots to 5th. thumbsup2.gif

Oh, we also gave up a free round when we didn't submit our score for one round early in the game so we've only played 16 rounds. headbang.gif

Team Fear finishing strong.....3 points in the last four rounds....best performance of any team over that span.

I must not understand what you're saying. There are several teams that have 3 points in the last 4 rounds, ours being one of them. confused-smiley-013.gif

My mistake....I meant to say 4 points in the last 5 rounds.....

My mistake....I meant to say 4 points in the last 5 rounds.....

foreheadslap.gif I guess I could have figured that out.

Why was Daredevil wearing dark glasses under his mask? Wouldn't that make the mask fit a little strangely? confused.gif

Hey, Captain Osborn you been sharing notes with Sterling? And here I thought we were just getting a better hang of things in the contest. stooges.gif

893whatthe.gif i'm unmasked !

dd0029.jpg

FFB - Ever the forensic, eh! Good eye and analysis! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Why was Daredevil wearing dark glasses under his mask? Wouldn't that make the mask fit a little strangely? confused.gif

Hey, Captain Osborn you been sharing notes with Sterling? And here I thought we were just getting a better hang of things in the contest. stooges.gif

dd0029.jpg

dd0029.jpg

because his unprotected optic beams would have pulverized half the city!? insane.gif

Just FYI, over the last 10 Rounds, the best performing Team has been.......

Team DiceX , which has picked up 6.0 points, and moved from a tie for 9th to a tie for 5th...

Actually, aren't we (Dice X) in a tie for 3rd? Our 9.5 is only surpassed by teams that have 11.5 or 10. confused-smiley-013.gif

It's possible that once a team hits 12, there will be four or five teams tied with 2nd and 3rd place scores. I think we should extend it to 20 points to let the pack spread out a bit more. devil.giftongue.gif

Actually, aren't we (Dice X) in a tie for 3rd? Our 9.5 is only surpassed by teams that have 11.5 or 10. confused-smiley-013.gif

I think you may be on to something here. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

By that logic, we're tied for 7th place! (instead of being in last place) acclaim.gif

By that logic, we're tied for 7th place! (instead of being in last place) acclaim.gif

actually, the dice team is in a 3-way tie for fifth place at the moment.

there are three teams tied for first and the next team is then given 4th place. and then the next 3 teams are tied for 5th and the next team is actually in 8th place.

and the reality is with round 18 being so tough, it's just possible that the top three teams will come up empty and allow this race to become even tighter...... yeahok.gif

actually, the dice team is in a 3-way tie for fifth place at the moment.

Um, yea, we're just wishful thinking right now, but we know we're tied for 5th. Take your rain to someone elses parade. Mmmkay. yeahok.gif