• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comics 58 CGC 7.5, more!, take 10% off

47 posts in this topic

Christmas Parade #1

I'm not suuure if there is Barks artwork in here. Anyone? Really sweet copy, glossy. 9.0.

Asking $100

cp1_zps5d6ef76f.jpg

cp1b_zps4aab9c2c.jpg

Don't think there is any Barks in that one but there are stories drawn by the underrated Tony Strobl.

Planet Comics 58, former cgc 7.5 off-white

Really nice book, cracked the sucker out the second I got it! Comes in a super-sweet clear backing board.

Asking $450.

pc58big_zpsd3c863b4.jpg

pc58big2_zps701056ec.jpg

pc58b_zps5fecc899.jpg

As I posted in the copper dave stevens thread, seeing your book blew my mind! This is clearly the inspiration for the vehicle in one of Stevens' most famous covers, and so should be of interest to Stevens collectors as well :headbang:

vixensf.jpg

Planet Comics 58, former cgc 7.5 off-white

Really nice book, cracked the sucker out the second I got it! Comes in a super-sweet clear backing board.

Asking $450.

pc58big_zpsd3c863b4.jpg

pc58big2_zps701056ec.jpg

pc58b_zps5fecc899.jpg

As I posted in the copper dave stevens thread, seeing your book blew my mind! This is clearly the inspiration for the vehicle in one of Stevens' most famous covers, and so should be of interest to Stevens collectors as well :headbang:

vixensf.jpg

close indeed!

I would have been all over this cgc 7.5, but I bought a cgc 7.0 last week!

Nice book.