• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC LOTS ON EBAY. BATMAN, SUPERMAN, SWAMPTHING + MORE

11 posts in this topic

I love that Jimmy Olsen 142 cover. Kirby was funny. Vampire with red lipstick. funny.

I suggest you rotate your images to the right 90 degrees. It makes it easier to view the scans. You may get more bids.

bumpit.gif High Grade Bronze and Silver lots ending in hours. headbang.gif Lots of watchers and not enough bidders. insane.gif FORUM MEMBERS WHO WIN 2 OR MORE AUCTIONS WILL GET FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING! THOSE OVERSEAS I WILL PAY $6 TOWARDS YOUR SHIPPING per AUCTION FOR THOSE THAT WIN 2 OR MORE AUCTIONS! 893whatthe.gif

With such a generous offer I've grabbed the GL/GA, Detective's and we'll see what else. yay.gif

bumpit.gif High Grade Bronze and Silver lots ending in hours. headbang.gif Lots of watchers and not enough bidders. insane.gif FORUM MEMBERS WHO WIN 2 OR MORE AUCTIONS WILL GET FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING! THOSE OVERSEAS I WILL PAY $6 TOWARDS YOUR SHIPPING per AUCTION FOR THOSE THAT WIN 2 OR MORE AUCTIONS! 893whatthe.gif

With such a generous offer I've grabbed the GL/GA, Detective's and we'll see what else. yay.gif

hail.gif Good luck! thumbsup2.gif