• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer #1 CGC 4.0 I did a price drop

41 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply.

No Hos'ers or Probies allowed

Shipping is Priority mail $9 will be insured and packed securely (Lower 48)

Will allow Canadians this time around but shipping is $27 I know its expensive

Please paypal only at this time.

Silver Surfer #1 CGC 4.0

books looks great, but someone outlined the title with pen. Still a sick book though

$180

D6D3C554-5552-429C-B94F-6667A795BD4D-9775-000007A9392B166B_zps2327d610.jpg

3BA28540-B492-41DD-8293-AFC54C78E15E-9775-000007A930DCA003_zps178386b2.jpg

6C4F4952-3CE0-4F7C-8633-78D1C9EEDE26-10167-000007DE6C426412_zpsb29e8571.jpg

Thanks for looking Jim

Alright well I had to get my girlfriend to break terms of the relationship agreement to send me a pic of the back cover, she had to enter my

Man room, I had to give her the 10 digit pass code to enter the vault.

And if anyone sees a low grade batman #1 framed that says " To Jim" on the black market let me know. Than I have to seat someone down and have a talk . lol

I'm shocked it's still here, most interest I have in a book in a long time. Just a heads up if people are waiting for piece drops or discounts, they are not going to come. Need a certain price to help out with a unforeseen bill

:gossip: If you price everyone out, you'll get zero, which is certainly not going to help with any bills.

I'm shocked it's still here, most interest I have in a book in a long time. Just a heads up if people are waiting for piece drops or discounts, they are not going to come. Need a certain price to help out with a unforeseen bill

:gossip: If you price everyone out, you'll get zero, which is certainly not going to help with any bills.

Too high speedy ?

Too high speedy ?

That ain't for me to say. It's your sales thread and you can ask whatever price you want. :foryou:

Maybe put in the two sales that have been made in this grade in the past year to give people a sense of the price the book sells for? Other sellers sometimes do this in here.

Sorry I do not have GPA, I see it as being very useful but very expensive between that and CGC membership you are talking a couple hundred a year.

Not to many sales for a 4.0 on ebay, mostly high grade stuff on there

This book is perfect for a person who wants a SS 1 but cant afford a NM copy. Always can upgrade, My plan one day

Maybe put in the two sales that have been made in this grade in the past year to give people a sense of the price the book sells for? Other sellers sometimes do this in here.

Sorry I do not have GPA, I see it as being very useful but very expensive between that and CGC membership you are talking a couple hundred a year.

Not to many sales for a 4.0 on ebay, mostly high grade stuff on there

This book is perfect for a person who wants a SS 1 but cant afford a NM copy. Always can upgrade, My plan one day

No worries mate. I have GPA and can help you.

Prices for 4.0 have been quite steady on around $100 since 2003.

The two sales in grade 4.0 for the past 12 months are $155 and $82.

Just a little extra: The most recent sale of a 4.5 is $200. The most recent sale for a 5.5 is $185.