• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS #11 FOR SALE - SPIDER-MAN APPEARANCE

45 posts in this topic

And who made you God again?

I didn't realize I ever stopped!!!!! grin.gif

I hope that SS sells the book for a lot of money. I just hope that the buyer (who MIGHT NOT be a forum member or KNOW how to pull a scan off of eBay and enlarge it) notices the multiple creases / tears in the middle of the book.

If anything I alluded to about SS motives was incorrect (and only SS would know), then I appologize. sorry.gif

And who made you God again?

I didn't realize I ever stopped!!!!! grin.gif

I hope that SS sells the book for a lot of money. I just hope that the buyer (who MIGHT NOT be a forum member or KNOW how to pull a scan off of eBay and enlarge it) notices the multiple creases / tears in the middle of the book.

If anything I alluded to about SS motives was incorrect (and only SS would know), then I appologize. sorry.gif

Good enough for me. thumbsup2.gif Just for the record those are not tears in the middle of the book.