• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Make way for the next variant du jour

5 posts in this topic

Think we can forget about the Wolverine 20: 1 in 65, long enough to talk about this one? tongue.gif

Identity Crisis 1 RRP sketch

The only thing that differentiates it from the 2nd print sketch cover is the blurb on the bottom right corner on the front cover. Raws are already reaching $200 and Allcomix and Liquid Adamantium are armed with slabbed copies from 9.4 - 9.8 from $300 - $1000!!! :shocked: Slabbed onsite at Baltimore? Don't think so... maybe another con after? ANyway, I see plenty of folks getting screwed when the 2nd print comes out and ebay auctions for this RRP with postage stamp size scans proliferate...

Happy bidding and don't get scammed!

I really don't see the whole fuss of the RRP issues at all confused-smiley-013.gif. I will , however, buy the 2nd sketch print (when does it come out?). I would like to see more sketch prints come out of certain issues as long as they are not RRP, too $$$.

For example:

893crossfingers-thumb.gifAvengers #500

893crossfingers-thumb.gifUltimate Elektra #1

893crossfingers-thumb.gifJLA #100

893crossfingers-thumb.gifGL #176

893crossfingers-thumb.gifSuperman #209

My fav is Superman/Batman #8 headbang.gif. How do the companies decide which ones are reprinted into a sketch cover?

Hello All,

Been Lurking too long, thought I would start contributing.

While I am sure there are some retailers on these boards, I don't see too many posting, (ducks)

here is what Diamond sent us

"Following the sell-out of its Identity Crisis #1, DC Comics has announced it is going back to press on the issue for a 2nd Printing (shown), which will feature an alternate version of Michael Turner's cover for that issue, and it’s available for advance reorder"

crisisalt.jpg