• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Weeks Latet

4 posts in this topic

Or one more for the Signature Series

Bagofleas not only had his copy of the New Mutants signed by Bo Hampton, he also asked if I wanted my copy signed by the artist. I couldn't pass it up. I'm sure he will read this and correct me if I'm wrong, Bagofleas that is, not Bo Hampton, but my younger brother fast tracked his book not only through CGC but also through CCS.

Both of us were worried about our 9.8 copies dropping during a signing. Although we both meticulously create the proper signing environment, we fear the What If?. My money grew tight and I opted just for the slow pace of a regular modern book submission. And I received it yesterday.

I didn't expect the book for a while since I checked on CGC and they told me another week. Time went fast because the week never passed me by. A surprise knock on my door alerted me to the UPS driver. I thought it was the mistake I turned over to CGC, but it wasn't. Instead it's three extra points to try to get ahead of my brother's amazing collection.

I am thankful to him for getting it done, and I am curious as to the outcome of the books we both entered at the Baltimore comic con. Between pressing and fast track and hoping we keep our grades we should both have everything back for me to kick his in 2014, that is unless a miracle happens.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

14502.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

I was so happy to get that one done for you! If I had realized it at the time, I would have seen if you wanted your #85 signed by Geof Isherwood at the same show, since it was the only issue he did work on.

But you went ahead and got it signed at Baltimore anyway so...

If Geof does Tampa again next year, we can both add him to our 85s if you want.

But I am so glad that this one came back to you in the same grade. I treated it better than my own comics, if that's possible. :applause:

By the way, I love the typo on your title: "Two Weeks Latet"

The only thing that would have made it funnier would be if it wound up reading: "Two Weeks Latex!"

lol

You're the best, big brother! Can't wait to hang out with you again at Megacon!!!!