• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid-grade Silver, priced to move

193 posts in this topic

This sale is for raw SA from all publishers, with Marvels being featured. Grades will cover the gamut from VG to VF/NM, but most books are mid-grade copies I bought way back in the seventies, when grades mattered less than reading titles and filling runs. All comics are guaranteed unrestored and are graded conservatively to ensure your satisfaction.

The particulars: The list prices are firm, as they are a fraction of Overstreet guide and my lowest prices right from the get-go. Shipping 1-4 books in the US will be $7, 5-8 books will be $12. Outside of the US will cost a bit extra. Payments are accepted via check, money order, or PayPal.

Here are a couple of tastes:

Tales to Astonish #93

VG+

$23 SOLD!

A small corner crease on the back cover. Small initials in pen on the splash page.

TTA93sale.jpg

Strange Tales #126

VG

$23 SOLD!

First Clea, plus a battle with the dread Dormammu. Sharp copy - a 3/8 inch tear on the right edge of the back cover is responsible for the grade.

ST126sale.jpg

Strange Tales #126

VG

$23

First Clea, plus a battle with the dread Dormammu. A 3/8 inch tear on the right edge of the back cover is responsible for the grade.

:takeit:

Thanks, didn't last long.

This sale is for raw SA from all publishers, with Marvels being featured. Grades will cover the gamet from VG to VF/NM, but most books are mid-grade copies I bought way back in the seventies, when grades mattered less than reading titles and filling runs. All comics are guaranteed unrestored and are graded conservatively to ensure your satisfaction.

The particulars: The list prices are firm, as they are a fraction of Overstreet guide and my lowest prices right from the get-go. Shipping 1-4 books in the US will be $7, 5-8 books will be $12. Outside of the US will cost a bit extra. Payments are accepted via check, money order, or PayPal.

Here are a couple of tastes:

Tales to Astonish #93

VG+

$23

A small corner crease on the back cover. Small initials in pen on the splash page.

TTA93sale.jpg

:takeit: