• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know this person Ebay user no1tecfind?

6 posts in this topic

This person just e-mailed me yesterday asking for invoice on auctions that ended over 3 weeks ago and claims I never sent an invoice and now wants to finally pay for the items. I did send several invoices to this person and he/she never responded (see last invoice I sent below). Now this person is threatening me because I won't complete the transaction because comics are no longer available. Says he/she is going to inform the CGC forum about me. Well, I am not going to be blackmailed. Below is the whole sorted mess.

From: NO1TECFIND@aol.com [Add to Address Book] [View Source]

To: spencenj@comcast.net

Subject: Re: Please send me total amount for item #2269097075, Daffy #14 July/Sept. 19...

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:11:34 +0000

I see how a sleeze you are, don't offer them for a penny if you don't want to sell them, I will let our fellow CGC people know about you.

I did invoice you 3 times. Once after the end of Daffy auction, then again after the Alpha Flight auction, and finally a reminder invoice a week after that. You did not respond. Now it has been well over 3 weeks past and you just now are sending me an e-mail??? Comics are no longer available for sale to you.

Wade

-------------- Original message --------------

Please send me the total amount for my item.

Dear spencenj,

I have purchased the following item on eBay from you. Please send me the total amount I owe you.

Please let me know what I owe for this auction, you have not invoiced me?? Thanks. No1tecfind

From: aw-confirm@ebay.com [Add to Address Book] [View Source]

To: no1tecfind@aol.com

Cc: spencenj@comcast.net

Subject: Your invoice for eBay purchases - item #2269097075, 2270117974, Daffy #14 July/Sept. 1958 DAFFY DUCK LOOK!, 4 copies of ALPHA FLIGHT VOL. 1 #1 3 NM 9.4 1 VF/NM 9.0

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 12:05:45 +0000

Here's the invoice for your items, no1tecfind!

Dear no1tecfind,

Thank you for your purchases. The total for your items below is US $4.52.

Please send payment for your eBay purchases

You can pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal. I accept the following payment methods: PayPal, Cashier's Check/Money Order.

Item # Item Title Qty. Price

2269097075 Daffy #14 July/Sept. 1958 DAFFY DUCK LOOK! 1 US $0.01

2270117974 4 copies of ALPHA FLIGHT VOL. 1 #1 3 NM 9.4 1 VF/NM 9.0 1 US $0.01

Subtotal: US $0.02

Shipping and handling via Other (see description):

US $4.50

Shipping insurance (Optional US $1.30): --

Total: US $4.52

Please respond to this invoice so I know you want these comics you won.

This person just e-mailed me yesterday asking for invoice on auctions that ended over 3 weeks ago and claims I never sent an invoice and now wants to finally pay for the items. I did send several invoices to this person and he/she never responded (see last invoice I sent below). Now this person is threatening me because I won't complete the transaction because comics are no longer available. Says he/she is going to inform the CGC forum about me. Well, I am not going to be blackmailed. Below is the whole sorted mess.

Occasionally invoices do get lost in the shuffle. I had a buyer recently who had to ask me twice for invoices because he had an overactive spam filter that ate up something like five out of six pieces of correspondence.

Occasionally invoices do get lost in the shuffle. I had a buyer recently who had to ask me twice for invoices because he had an overactive spam filter that ate up something like five out of six pieces of correspondence.

All I know is I sent 3 separate invoices. One after the 1st auction ended. Another after the second auction ended which included both items. And a third a week after the second auction ended as a reminder. When I person doesn't respond or inquire after 3 weeks I assume they don't want the comics. I blocked the person from bidding on my items after they didn't respond to my third invoice thinking that would get their attention. It didn't. I don't feel I am at fault. If it is an over active spam filter on their side that isn't my problem. I just tried to e-mail the person with the same invoice I posted here and the buyer has either blocked me or changed their e-mail. I am washing my hands with this person. Hopefully, if I get neg'd I can fight it through ebay. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

All I know is I sent 3 separate invoices. One after the 1st auction ended. Another after the second auction ended which included both items. And a third a week after the second auction ended as a reminder. When I person doesn't respond or inquire after 3 weeks I assume they don't want the comics. I blocked the person from bidding on my items after they didn't respond to my third invoice thinking that would get their attention. It didn't. I don't feel I am at fault. If it is an over active spam filter on their side that isn't my problem. I just tried to e-mail the person with the same invoice I posted here and the buyer has either blocked me or changed their e-mail. I am washing my hands with this person. Hopefully, if I get neg'd I can fight it through ebay. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm just pointing out what can happen.