• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone bought something from "wowbob" before?

6 posts in this topic

I took a small risk on one of his ebay auctions.

He didn't have a pic of the actual comic... and he has a rather large collection of negative feedbacks... so... it was a cheap gamble.

It has almost been three weeks now... oh... and notice his shipping charges... that has me a little worried...

Have you flipped through his feedback at all? If you have you would have noticed that 16 negatives that he has received were from 1 seller. Also most of his neutral and negative feedbacks that you can look up are for movies. Not saying that he isn't a scammer. I just don't think he feedback is as bad as it looks. He also seems to getting a lot of complaints about items that are damaged in the mail. Which makes me think most people don't want insurance but as soon as something is damaged they are the first ones to scream "bloody murder" and want a refund. People like that don't make sense to me.

Have you flipped through his feedback at all? If you have you would have noticed that 16 negatives that he has received were from 1 seller. Also most of his neutral and negative feedbacks that you can look up are for movies. Not saying that he isn't a scammer. I just don't think he feedback is as bad as it looks. He also seems to getting a lot of complaints about items that are damaged in the mail. Which makes me think most people don't want insurance but as soon as something is damaged they are the first ones to scream "bloody murder" and want a refund. People like that don't make sense to me.

I did read his feedback before i bid, and because i wasn't too concerned by the negatives... i placed a low bid... not thinking i would win the auction.