• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Horse Conan CGC 9.8 data

4 posts in this topic

I was just looking at some data on this comic (since I am a fan) and it is not too encouraging if you want to put a run together. I am sure the books are out there, but it will be a tough road to put this run together, I think.

Check out the details on my blog (linked in my signature) or the link below.

I would be interested in your opinions on this. It is a common problem if you do want a 9.8 run, but the books just aren't there.

Cheers.

Dark Horse Conan CGC data

It's very tough to put together a CGC 9.8 run of (more-or-less) common books that aren't readily available as slabs.

First of all, even if they were available, the cost of slabbing really ups the cost of collecting what would otherwise be very cheap books.

Secondly, and probably worst, would be that slabbing them yourself could result in lower than 9.8 grades, and basically no market to sell them.

Just making sure you're using CGCdata.com and not looking those up one at a time on CGCcomics.com (thumbs u