• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 3-100+ price drop.. 20% off what's left Recap Pg 8

90 posts in this topic

20% is available on any book or books that have not been taken through a post on the thread. (I'll take it, or listed sold through pm). Recap to come tonight to make it easier....

I'm starting to cut up a new collection, and starting at the Avengers. #2 is currently at CGC, and will be available when it returns. :takeit: in the thread is king!

HOS or folks on probation are not welcome to buy, but anyone else is, so whether you are in the US or international I'm happy to sell to you assuming that you will pay for trackable shipping to your location, which is additional and will be calculated at cost whether you buy one book or all of them.

Paypal, checks (which will clear unless I know you), or MOs are happily accepted. If you are outside the US you must pay via Paypal.

As these are raw books I will accept returns if you are not satisfied. Return shipping is on you if it is a simple matter of a normal disagreement in grade, but if I missed something material (like resto) then I will also pay return shipping. Money will be refunded after I get the same book in the same grade back in hand. Any CGC books listed are non-returnable as they are a known quantity.

I'll gladly take PM offers on these, and will be more flexible with lots than I would be with individual books.

#3 (copy a) – VG, spine stress, light creasing, top edge wear, bottom staple has some rust, cover a touch loose, cf is tight at both staples, beautiful white PQ $100 sold

Avengers03a.JPG

Avengers03abc.JPG

#3 (copy b) – VG/F, easy VF is not for writing on cover, great PQ $160 sold

Avengers03b.JPG

Avengers03bbc.JPG

#5 – Fine, spine stress, short creases in upper and lower right corners, light top edge wear, nice PQ $100 sold

Avengers05.JPG

Avengers05bc.JPG

#6 – VG, light subscription bend, light wrinkling to cover, small tear at bottom center of front and back covers, pinhole in E of title, solid copy $60

Avengers06.JPG

Avengers06bc.JPG

#7 – VG, light subscription crease, spine wear, edge wear, 5 inch crease on back cover, cover and cf tight at both staples, nice PQ $60 sold

Avengers07.JPG

Avengers07bc.JPG

#8 – VG, light spine wear, light non-color breaking wrinkling and dents on front cover that would be helped with a press, a few tiny edge chips, small tear to top edge overhang, cover and cf tight at staples, beautiful PQ $60 sold

Avengers08.JPG

Avengers08bc.JPG

#9 – G, spine roll, obvious wear, beautiful PQ, cover and cf both well attached $35

Avengers09.JPG

Avengers09bc.JPG

#10 – VG/F – spine and edge wear, distributor ink to top edge that is mostly on pages but does touch top of covers a bit, light foxing along top edge of front cover, water stain to bottom left corner of back cover that affects a few pages slightly and no artwork, nice PQ, cover generally quite white $50

Avengers10.JPGAvengers10bc.JPG

#11 – about VG/F, light spine wear, light wrinkling to cover, particularly on top (would press better), light wrinkling and minor light creasing to back cover, nice looking book for the grade $70 sold!

Avengers11.JPGAvengers11bc.JPG

#12 – VG, spine and edge wear, cover and cf firmly attached, main issue is a stain with light rippling on edge of back cover that does not affect any pages, beautiful PQ $30 sold

Avengers12.JPGAvengers12bc.JPG

#13 – F-, nice looking book, spine wear, light non-color breaking wrinkling, ½” and 1.5” creases to upper left corner back cover, very minor stain top center back cover, book looks better than technical grade $33 sold

Avengers13.JPGAvengers13bc.JPG

#14 (copy a) – F+, really pretty copy that looks VF save for impressed top staple, cover is slightly loose there but still attached, bottom staple is fine, light edge wear, very pretty book for the grade $50

Avengers14a.JPGAvengers14abc.JPG

#14 (copy b) – G/VG, solid copy with wear, cover and cf well attached $18 sold

Avengers14b.JPGAvengers14bbc.JPG

#15 – VF/VF+, very pretty book, ¼” bend lower right corner of front cover, non-color breaking bend to lower spine about 1”, minor staple tears on back cover at lower staple, very tiny humidity stains at top edge that do not show up on inside cover or pages, absolutely beautiful book $100

Avengers15.JPGAvengers15bc.JPG

#16 – Fineish, looks VFish with light spine and top edge wear, but puncture through cover (at Thor’s bicep near bottom staple) and pages of front half of book, beautiful pages $55 sold

Avengers16.JPGAvengers16bc.JPG

Avengers 17 - G+ General overall wear. Scuff at top of spine does not go through cover. $10

Avengers17.JPG

Avengers17bc.JPG

Avengers 18 Fine- slight foxing on back cover. $28

Avengers18.JPG

Avengers18bc.JPG

19 Fine. Nice flat book, great color, small water mark(?) between scarlet witch and quicksilver balloons, interior cover tanning $30

Avengers19.JPGAvengers19bc.JPG

20 VG: one light crease from the v in vengeance, up toward right corner, and the other through s in Avengers $15

Avengers20.JPG

Avengers20bc.JPG

21 VF/VF- beautiful copy with nice page quality $55

Avengers21.JPG

Avengers21bc.JPG

22 VF-/F++ wear at top of back cover. Oddly placed staples. Centerfold sticks out slightly, but is firmly attached at both staples, NCB bend on lower back cover $35

Avengers22.JPG

Avengers22bc.JPG

23 Fine++ small crease upper right corner, ¼ in spine split to upper left corner $30

Avengers23.JPG

Avengers23bc.JPG

24 VG+ spine stress, small chip at upper right corner, and one tiny one out of bc. $18

Avengers24.JPG

Avengers24bc.JPG

25 beautiful copy. VF 8.0. would be nicer except for two small staple tears on back cover. $75

Avengers25.JPG

Avengers25bc.JPG

26 Good. Would be a VG book but has large grease pencil arrival date on BC $3

Avengers26.JPG

Avengers26bc.JPG

27a Appears VF. Has humidity damage to title area. No staining to inside cover. Medium arrival date on bc. F-/VG+ $16

Avengers27a.JPG

Avengers27abc.JPG

27b VG+ General wear. $13

Avengers27b.JPG

Avengers27bbc.JPG

28 VG+ Grease pencil lightly erased, small crease in Goliath’s left pectoral. $20

Avengers28.JPG

Avengers28bc.JPG

29 VG Solid book, but has what looks like old tape residue on back cover. No reason for tape in the area. $10

Avengers29.JPG

Avengers29bc.JPG

30 VG+ Nice copy, two long light creases, one from V in Avengers to Goliath’s right foot, the other from his thigh to his calf. $11

Avengers30.JPG

Avengers30bc.JPG