• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 72 in "NM"

10 posts in this topic

I like the 'enlarge this picture' option...

Which does sweet FA.

I'm swiftly coming to the conclusion that people who use the eBay 'mini-photo' service are either too lazy to sell books ethically and correctly, or have something to hide.

Neither scenario would encourage me to make a bid, but too many folk seem to do so, and then cry when they receive the standard POS in the mail.

Go figure.

There is some trouble below the CCA stamp and more around the bottom staple.

9.0 most likely.

Typical that most NMs are VF-NMs and most VF-NMs are VFs. tonofbricks.gif

And that's optimistic. frown.gif

I meant that's the grading to expect from eBay sellers with strong feedback.

With poor or no feedback more like NM = FVF and VF = VGF. frown.gif

I like the 'enlarge this picture' option...

Which does sweet FA.

I'm swiftly coming to the conclusion that people who use the eBay 'mini-photo' service are either too lazy to sell books ethically and correctly, or have something to hide.

Neither scenario would encourage me to make a bid, but too many folk seem to do so, and then cry when they receive the standard POS in the mail.

Go figure.

That is nice, but I don't think it enlarges it enough. I'm not saying this book is a VG or something. But even if it's a 9.2 not a 9.4 the person paid too much.