• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom Lady 17 CGC 5.5, Batman 11 CGC 4.0

22 posts in this topic

A pair of big keys for sale here in order to fund a major purchase. I hate to see these go, but sacrifices have to be made. Payment by check, money order, or paypal. Take 3% off if paying by check or money order. Shipping within the US will run $12 via Priority with Signature confirmation. No returns on slabbed books.

60 day layaway available! 1/3 down, 1/3rd in 30 days, 1/3rd in 60 days!

Phantom Lady 17 CGC 5.5. Sharp copy with bright colors. No introduction needed.

$4600

2mpmvde.jpg

Also a Batman 11 CGC 4.0. One small piece of tape at the top of the spine. Sharp with bright colors. $1850

2eyl1rq.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Ankur

And I thought that was done by the publisher on purpose in order to attract the women readers :grin:

I did, too, lol. I love my copy but might have preferred a pink one, lol.

Actually, Fox used many different colored papers in the years from 1946-1950's. I think they used whatever paper stock they got the best deal on. Fox used white, pink, grey and blue paper stock. The grey paper stock is by far the most "pulpy" I've seen, it's like they put wood chips into the mix! The blue paper is the rarest out of the four, followed by grey, then pink. White was the most common.

A pair of big keys for sale here in order to fund a major purchase. I hate to see these go, but sacrifices have to be made. Payment by check, money order, or paypal. Take 3% off if paying by check or money order. Shipping within the US will run $12 via Priority with Signature confirmation. No returns on slabbed books.

60 day layaway available! 1/3 down, 1/3rd in 30 days, 1/3rd in 60 days!

Phantom Lady 17 CGC 5.5. Sharp copy with bright colors. No introduction needed.

$4600

2mpmvde.jpg

Also a Batman 11 CGC 4.0. One small piece of tape at the top of the spine. Sharp with bright colors. $1850

2eyl1rq.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Ankur

Surprised that this is still unsold....the very top GGA book out there in a solid grade at a reasable price.....I'd be a buyer if I didn't have one, and I'd be happy at that price...

Good luck, someone will come to their senses.