• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philadelphia Comic Con - Sunday November 17 - Barry Kitson

29 posts in this topic

Marathon is clear in CC already. I can deal with the Eagles traffic. Last comic con it was the Cowboys game at 1PM and it wasn't bad. I'll be there at open.

Jim, let us know how your girlfriend does. I can't imagine running that far ever.

Decent show. I didn't get as many pick ups as last time, but it happens. I had a lot more money to spend too.

The only thing I didn't like was one person was jumping around telling everyone he was from the boards but didn't want people to know he was from the boards. So why even say that? And he was telling every dealer they had everything priced wrong.

The only thing I didn't like was one person was jumping around telling everyone he was from the boards but didn't want people to know he was from the boards. So why even say that? And he was telling every dealer they had everything priced wrong.

Glad they didn't come by my booth. Who was that?

Not I, that's for sure. I walked out with almost 50 '70s and '80s books for an average of less than $1 apiece. Good stuff, too. I found plenty at nice prices.

Not I, that's for sure. I walked out with almost 50 '70s and '80s books for an average of less than $1 apiece. Good stuff, too. I found plenty at nice prices.

Sounds like there were some nice bargain boxes at the show, of course I couldn't make it this time. :pullhair:

Sounds like there were some nice bargain boxes at the show, of course I couldn't make it this time. :pullhair:

Phenomenal bargains. Lit a little fire under my interest in collecting, which has been struggling with movie hype dropping $50 turds here and there in my want list.

There often are at this show, though.

I have no idea who it was. I never saw them at one previously, but I'm also spending more time looking at wall books than recognizing faces.

But I did see someone get a very nice copy of Avengers #28 for $10-12.