• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Premiere Variants (2010 Releases) 1 Per Store

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.

I bought the XForce (shown below) a few weeks back (sold it in a recent sales thread) and then realized that the store might have others so I went back. They had 4 others available.

Those 4 match. I do have a 2nd copy of the Avengers 7 that has "Avengers Fan" as the store name which I thought was pretty cool.

I know that these are limited to one per store and have a letter on the inside cover to the store. Some refer to it as a party variant. I also know that they feature a different back cover than the normal issue. There is also no cover price / barcode.

The question I have, besides the ones I have now, are there any others that I might be missing?

7K4tN5rm.jpg1P4IRnYm.jpgXCT9Ww1m.jpgS8gzPD5m.jpgCI230uwm.jpg

Thanks!

I did some google/eBay searching to try and find others. There appears to the an Ulitmates issue that is labeled premiere edition but it is also a convention exclusive so it won't match the interior letter to retailer criteria.

I'll snap a picture of the letter inside the Avengers 7 tonight and post it here.