• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #1 in 9.4 restored

9 posts in this topic

anyone recognize this book??? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32731&item=2276455652&rd=1

it's one of those 3 day wonders with private bidders ID's and crappy scans. but it's already up to $4000 and climbing.

and has anyone heard anything about the $50,000 auction for all the cool old key marvels that meagandaddy auctioned off??? or the OTHER AF#15 that they sold for close to $30k???

"Hi,

Total price is around $5000, shipping and insurance included. I don't know

so much about it.

I'm selling it for a friend who has problems.

If you're interested reply asap so we can discuss about the shipping and

payment.

Regards"

"Hi,

Total price is around $5000, shipping and insurance included. I don't know

so much about it.

I'm selling it for a friend who has problems.

If you're interested reply asap so we can discuss about the shipping and

payment.

Regards"

NUFF SAID - SCAMAROONEY............... grin.gif

BOLD is me. Plain text is the seller. This is ALL in reference to a question about the restoration notes.

Hi,Total price is around $5000, shipping and insurance included. Idon't know so much about it.I'm selling it for a friend who has problems.If you're interested reply asap so we can discuss about the shipping and payment.Regards

What are the restoration notes. Without knowing those, there's nothing to discuss.

Hi Rob, This book is a restored grade comic although it is only listed as slight restoration with the cgc notes reading 'very small amount of color touch on cover.That what he said to me.I expect reply asap with your position.Best Regards

So you don't actually have the book in hand? From the scan, it looks to me like there are a lot more notes than that. Rob

Hello Rob, We can use the ebay's square trade as a third party, you send the payment confirmation to them and they will send me the confirmation after you'll receive the book.Please provide me your full name and address so I can forward them to squaretrade and start the transaction asap.Thank youRespectfully,Kris

I'm not sure why you think I'm ready to buy this book. You haven't satisfactorily answered my question about the restoration notes. The scan in your auction has more than just color touch noted on the label.I'm also confused as the whether or not you have the book in your hand. I'm assuming you don't since you can't answer this basic question about the restoration.Rob

Are you interested to buy it or not? The price is so low............ I have to sell it asap................ I expect reply asap with your position cause I have a few potential buyers. Regards

Are you interested to buy it or not?

The price is so low............

I have to sell it asap................

I expect reply asap with your position cause I have a few potential buyers.

Geez, could this guy be more pushy or what? That alone would keep me away.