• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #3 CGC 7.5 W & X-Men #6 CGC 8.0 SOLD

4 posts in this topic

Just got these two books back from CGC, and both were pressed by Joeypost. I am offering them on the boards first, and if they don't sell by the end of the weekend I'll probably ship them to Clink to see if I can get in on the November auction.

Standard rules apply. :takeit: in the thread is king, PMed offers are always welcome. If someone buys in the thread and no deal has been closed via PM then the book is sold. In the event of a tie I will decide who gets the book.

Paypal, checks, MOs are all welcome. If you are international you have to pay with Paypal.

International buyers are welcome, but PM me so we can discuss shipping options. For books of this value we need to get the particulars worked out. My preference is to do this deal within the US if at all possible because of the shipping hassles.

Shipping in the US will be $13 via Priority mail in a recycled Clink or CGC box. International shipping will be at cost to that particular location via some trackable and insurable method.

As these are CGC slabs they are a known quantity and will not be returnable. If you have any questions about these books please ask before you purchase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-Men #3 CGC 7.5 White - asking $499 + shipping

GPA last sale is $535, the Rocky Mountain copy in the same grade with OW-W pages sold for $575 on Clink, so I think this price is in-line.

X-Men03CGC.jpg

X-Men03CGCbc.jpg

X-Men #6 CGC 8.0 OW-W - asking $339 + shipping

X-Men06CGC.jpg

X-Men06CGCbc.jpg

:news:$725 shipped on the pair if you want them both! :news:

Just got these two books back from CGC, and both were pressed by Joeypost. I am offering them on the boards first, and if they don't sell by the end of the weekend I'll probably ship them to Clink to see if I can get in on the November auction.

Standard rules apply. :takeit: in the thread is king, PMed offers are always welcome. If someone buys in the thread and no deal has been closed via PM then the book is sold. In the event of a tie I will decide who gets the book.

Paypal, checks, MOs are all welcome. If you are international you have to pay with Paypal.

International buyers are welcome, but PM me so we can discuss shipping options. For books of this value we need to get the particulars worked out. My preference is to do this deal within the US if at all possible because of the shipping hassles.

Shipping in the US will be $13 via Priority mail in a recycled Clink or CGC box. International shipping will be at cost to that particular location via some trackable and insurable method.

As these are CGC slabs they are a known quantity and will not be returnable. If you have any questions about these books please ask before you purchase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GPA last sale is $535, the Rocky Mountain copy in the same grade with OW-W pages sold for $575 on Clink, so I think this price is in-line.

X-Men03CGC.jpg

X-Men03CGCbc.jpg

X-Men06CGC.jpg

X-Men06CGCbc.jpg

:takeit: both. If they can be shipped to Canada at a reasonable price

X-Men03CGC.jpg

X-Men06CGC.jpg

:takeit: both. If they can be shipped to Canada at a reasonable price

^^ I'll work with you on shipping.