• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANOTHER Ebay Thread..Purchases now Hidden in Feedback

24 posts in this topic

You list enough that you should really install turbo lister.

I-Dont-Know-What-That-Is-Reaction-Gif.gif

-slym

You should be able to find turbo lister under the "seller tools" bar on the left side of you selling manager page. (for me it's right under the heading called "Organize")

It's not the greatest tool on earth (it's slow as !) but it's better than trying to list stuff on the web site for sure.

I use it to stage and set up auctions so I can put a bunch out on the same day, and archive old auctions so I can use them as templates.

I pretty much just buy shipping supplies from eBay and books from Amazon - very innocuous - but still, is it anyone's business what I buy online?

You buy books from Amazon? Even though they charge 4 dollars per book minimum for shipping?

Programming books usually - not comic books. Although I might start buying some trades there as they are usually around half price give or take.

You should be able to find turbo lister under the "seller tools" bar on the left side of you selling manager page. (for me it's right under the heading called "Organize")

It's not the greatest tool on earth (it's slow as !) but it's better than trying to list stuff on the web site for sure.

I use it to stage and set up auctions so I can put a bunch out on the same day, and archive old auctions so I can use them as templates.

Ah! An eBay thing!

(thumbs u

-slym