• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Added BATMAN + SUPERMAN (1st Series) #150 - #423 CGC 9.8

114 posts in this topic

Update 2/22/2014:

Have sold allot of slabs. Thank you all for your business & kudos.

30 Superman slabs remain. Please note there have been some new ones also added on the last two pages of the thread so they are out of sequence.

From here on out, take 10% off all listed prices - including the Batman CGC 9.8 slabs as well & I am throwing in secure shipping with delivery tracking confirmation as well with that price.

(12/2/13: In order to save space on this forum going to be adding BATMAN Yellow & Blue CGC 9.8 WP slabs to this thread issue range 301 - 500; see page 10)

Greetings & thanks for checking out my thread.

Stuff for Sale

All comics for sale in this thread are Superman 1st Series & CGC slabbed. At this point in time there are approximately 100 slabs left. A picture and best price will be posted for each slab.

There are ten slabs left from the 1960's between CGC 8.0 - CGC 9.4

Everything else is mostly CGC 9.8 with several CGC 9.6

Many of these Superman slabs are 1 of 1 or 1 of 2 in the census.

All CGC 9.8 slabs are highest graded in the census. There is even 1 CGC 9.9 slab in here as well.

Additionally there are a bunch of PEDIGREES also.

Shipping

UPDATED: PRICES Now Include SHIPPING USPS with delivery tracking confirmation. If you are on the east coast, 2 day delivery will be in the $5-$6 range. If you are on the west coast $8-$9 range. Anywhere else, somewhere in between.

For multiple slab purchases, PM me for rates. Take up to 5 slabs safely and meticulously packaged and double boxed/shipped for $12.35

Additionally will gladly ship international as well. I can ship one slab to Canada for only an additional $10 USD including delivery tracking confirmation.

Payment

Acceptable forms via paypal or USPS money order.

Declared Winners

Time stamp wins either by PM or :takeit: