• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan 1, Archie, PCH, RECAP 10% OFF Archie 78x2 Added

73 posts in this topic

Recap of what is left:

10% OFF EVERYTHING PLUS FREE SHIPPING IN THE US

Marvel Tales 128 Nice VG/VG+ with very nice pages $130

Marvel Tales 124 VG/FN looks better but 1/4" tear top of spine and a 3" crease bottom right corner doesn't break color. $125

Marvel Tales 107 VG+ 1/4" tear top of spine, a press will make it much nicer. $165

Spellbound 33 VG 1/2" ss at the btm $45

Spellbound 34 GD piece off the bc so I did a scan of it. $20

Spellbound 32 GD/VG creasing and some chipping on the right edge. $35

Spellbound 6 I love this cover, looks like a nice FN but there are 1/2" spine splits at the top and btm and some paper lifts/tape pulls on the back cover, beautiful pages. Call it VG $90

Take ALL 4 Spellbounds for $150 (that's 20% off instead of 10!)

Teen-Age Romances 37 Tough later issue VG- $150

Venus 9 Born with only one staple and the bottom one has detached from the cover. Centerfold is missing alas. $50

Venus 12 Another tough book. GD+ maybe GD/VG, front cover is detached at the staples but still connected to the back, some stains in the margins on some pages. $135

Strange Tales 61 FR/GD rough as you can see, large tear and tape on bc $25

Strange Tales 69 GD- 3/4" horizontal tear in the center of the spine through the whole book. $25

Strange Tales 27 Looks FN- but there is a light water stain on the back cover corner, goes very lightly into some pages but is very faint. Call it VG+ $175

Space Adventures 1 UK Version has #51 on the cover. Reprints the cover and 3 stories from the US version of #1, interior is in black & white. FN $40

Tales Of Suspense 13 GD+ 1" spine split at the bottom 2" tear on the back cover and last page, taped on the inside bc. Nice reading copy. $30

TOS 27 GD/VG $30

TOS 22 GD+ some pieces out along the right edge. $20

Operation Peril 5 Best cover of the run IMHO Nice VG/FN Needs a press. White Pages $110

ARCHIE 78 Copy A Classic Inuendo Cover

Front is solid but there is a heavy water stain on the back which goes into the pages all the way to the front getting less and less as it goes, spine is split at the bottom. book is pretty solid despite the wd, pages are pretty good except toward the back in the margins.

$30 shipped

008_zps155e54e9.jpg

009_zps71a703aa.jpg

ARCHIE 78 Copy B GD/VG maybe VG- on a good day. small chip out at each staple(by Archie's ear) and a couple the same size out on the back bottom edge, centerfold is detached at the btm staple, nice pages on this one

I can't find the bc scan right now, photobucket is not cooperating, if you gotta have it let me know and I'll take another in a bit.

$60 shipped

007_zpseec94914.jpg

ARCHIE 78 Copy B GD/VG maybe VG- on a good day. small chip out at each staple(by Archie's ear) and a couple the same size out on the back bottom edge, centerfold is detached at the btm staple, nice pages on this one

I can't find the bc scan right now, photobucket is not cooperating, if you gotta have it let me know and I'll take another in a bit.

$60 shipped

007_zpseec94914.jpg

:takeit:

$60 shipped

007_zpseec94914.jpg

^^ Thanks!

Last MT.

Marvel Tales 153 Classic Everett End Of The World Cover and Story. Nice VG/FN 5.0 . There are a couple of very light dime-sized water spots in the lower center of the book in the bottom of the yellow clearing, and a couple on the inside front cover bottom right and a very light one on the back edge.

Classic Book $200

Scan0015_zps98b77fce.jpg

Scan0016_zps81007db9.jpg

^^ Thanks!

:pullhair: Argh! I missed another Marvel Tales #153 - one of my favorite EOTW covers!