• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Million Dollar Auctions: Documentary Series: NOT just another reality show

5 posts in this topic

Hello All,

As some members of this forum may know, I frequent (in fact I was just there today for their recent fine arts and antique auction) Morphy's Auction Gallery near Adamstown, PA. Morphy's has a great history of being one of the best auction houses on the East Coast and for a lot of collectibles, they rival other auction houses hands down. Recently, a documentary series was filmed on location (yes, I can be seen in the background in some episodes assuming that footage wasn't edited out). This is a new series that will first appear on Australian television and most likely make its way to United States via Discovery, PBS, or A & E (as of yet no plans have been announced). As such, if you happen to be a forum member 'down under' please check this out! I am hoping the ratings justify bringing the series back home to the States where it belongs!

Please support this series. This is NOT another reality series as absolutely NOTHING appears to be scripted. The knowledge is well worth watching and those of you like myself who collect just about everything (or those who want to learn the whole antiques and collectibles market) would be advised to watch this show.

I will owe Morphy's Auctions my first and second born if they continue to offer top notch auctions!

You can learn more about this at the link below:

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/Home/4/1/73/1012?articleID=141057

Respectfully,

'mint'