• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman 16, 19 and 20 ALL CGC Last Price Drop.

13 posts in this topic

Hello all, It is time for me to let some more books go and here they are. I did my best to guesstimate appropriate prices. I do not have access to GPA only a two year old edition of Overstreet which is what the prices are based from.

Payment, shipping and returns:

Shipping: will be via USPS Priority mail medium flat rate box with appropriate shipping. Shipping in included in the price for purchases made within the United States. Shipping outside of the United States IS NOT included. Please contact me for a quote for shipping if you are located outside of the U.S.

Payment can be in any of the following forms: Personal Check or Money Order (Preferred. Items will be held for up to 10 days while payment clears. Generally it does not take that long.) PayPal is also perfectly acceptable. Personal payment are always preferred but not required.

Returns: There are no returns on CGC books.

If you are on the probation list or hall of shame I respectfully decline any I'll take it's that you may post.

Reasonable offers always welcome and all PMs will be responded to. I ask that you refrain from lowball offers. I am not selling the books as a flip. I am selling them so I can pay my bills while I am unable to work.

Please take time to review the Front and Back Cover photographs. Obvious writing, water stains, tears etc. are not noted since they are visible. If you have a question as to something you are seeing on the scan please do not hesitate to ask.

An :takeit: it in the thread will always take priority over any PMs.

Wonder Woman 5 CGC 5.5 Off-White to White Pages (#0956458001) $525.00 SOLD

Wonder Woman 8 CGC 5.5 Cream to Off-White Pages( #0158658001) $400.00 SOLD

Wonder Woman 16 CGC 5.5 Off-White to White Pages( #0158658002) $300.00 $250

Wonder Woman 19 CGC 8.0 Off-White Pages (#0956470004) $700.00 $625

Wonder Woman 20 CGC 7.0 Cream to Off-White Pages (#0784538001) $525.00 $475.00

Wonder Woman 5 CGC 5.5 Off-White to White Pages (#0956458001) $525.00 SOLD

Originally purchased from SkyPinkBlue. This book has been pressed if I remember correctly.

Notable defects that may not be visible in photograph is minor water damage along bttm edge LLFC. Upper edge of BC worn.

WW5Header_zps1744f289.jpg

WW5FC_zps8cf1eb27.jpg

WW5BC2_zps9444fd31.jpg