• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Captain Britain #8, ASM 194, Lady Death 1/2 & GEN 13 Black Box

7 posts in this topic

All prices are including shipping. All slabs are in excellent condition and always stored in mylar plastic that it came with when I received them from CGC. Only one was the Lady Death 1/2 that had the issue since I bought from another member.

My kudo's even though I have sold a few already :)

CGC Boards Kudo's

I have the following for sale:

- Gen 13 Black Box - Brandon Choi edition. Still wrapped.

I recently opened my JSC one and found that my chrome cover was not signed. I never bothered opening the BC. The plastic still on it but has a small tear from being stored but never opened. :news:SOLD to Thecactusish

Asking $150 shipped

- Amazing Spider-Man # 91 @ 8.5

Asking $80 shipped

photo1_zps46e7652f.jpg

- Captain Britain # 8 - 1st Appearance of Betsy Braddock who later becomes Psylocke @ 9.2

There are some area's where it could been address for a better grade, from what I was told.

:news:SOLD to BD-Punisher

Asking $300 shipped

photo+1.JPG

photo+2.JPG

photo+3.JPG

photo+4.JPG

photo+5.JPG

photo+1.JPG

photo+2.JPG

photo+3.JPG

photo+4.JPG

- Amazing Spider-Man # 194 - 1st Appearance of Black Cat @ 8.5

Asking $80 shipped

:news:SOLD to cmcfan

photo+1.JPG

photo+2.JPG

- Lady Death: The Crucible # 1/2 @ 9.9

The case has some sticky goo on it from the seller who wrapped it all wrong when he/she shipped to me. Also the tag seems to have water damage. The comic itself has no damage.

Asking $80 shipped

photo+3.JPG

photo+4.JPG

Mike[/u][/color]