• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Adventures #12

4 posts in this topic

Hola. I recently picked up two copies of Batman Adventures #12. At some point I'll get around to scanning the other one, but this is the copy that's giving me trouble with grading.

Front cover is pretty decent other than some wear and dinging at the bottom right corner. There's also just a little waviness along the top edge, but not major.

The real issue is the back cover. There's extensive rubbing along the spine. There's also a crease/fold up by the top right corner of the Superman book in the ad, though it lays flat now, so apparently whoever messed it up squeezed it back into shape pretty quickly.

At the bottom, there appears to be some faint discoloration. If you look at the inside cover, though, there appears to be more widespread discoloration on the top half of the back cover. A little of this appears to have carried over to the last page (the lettercolumn) and perhaps even the last two-four pages may have a bit of discoloration along the bottom left edge. It's hard to tell for sure.

It presents very nicely, but the issues with the back cover make it hard for me to figure out a grade. Any help you guy can provide would be appreciated.

SCAN0282.jpg

SCAN0283.jpg

SAM_0873.jpg