• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SYMBIOTIC SUPER SALE (ALL 52 3Ds for $175)

83 posts in this topic

Did they ever catch the guy that robbed you?

Unfortunately no. According to the cops, anyone with a rolling bag is a prime target in central london after dark, especially if how can I best put this (non-white) looking...

They say there's more muggings of tourists a night than they are staffed to possibly track down.

mhm

-slym

HoSer.

I will wait another day, but if no one else does it, I will nominate him mysthey for the Hall Of Shame.

-slym

His stories do seem a little fishy but is that enough reason to put him in the HoS? Can anyone prove they are lies. Shouldn't the people that purchased or sold him something do the honours if there are issues?

He has some pretty legit reviews from other board members. I did purchase his gold Wal-Mart Spiderman for a good price, yes I wont receive it till he returns from Europe, or Deep Space 9? Doesn't matter as long as we both get what we want. If I get burned in a couple weeks then I'll definitely nominate him.

Less blah blah more slabs.

I vow to threadkrap whenever I can

There's a 99.99% chance that whatever you come up to threadcrap with won't be able to match the fecal content of whatever is coming out of the OPs mouth.

I hope the people who have purchased books in this thread get their books.

Kapzilla already received his books and posted so in my feedback thread. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5818219#Post5818219

The sold Chew to job and the SA Batman/Captain Marvel I sent Stanley went out yesterday. I'm sure they will be I. Here to confirm after they receive.

Yes i shilled, yes I've made horrible calls, but I have NEVER NOT delivered once paid.