• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SYMBIOTIC SUPER SALE (ALL 52 3Ds for $175)

83 posts in this topic

I hope the people who have purchased books in this thread get their books.

Kapzilla already received his books and posted so in my feedback thread. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5818219#Post5818219

The sold Chew to job and the SA Batman/Captain Marvel I sent Stanley went out yesterday. I'm sure they will be I. Here to confirm after they receive.

Yes i shilled, yes I've made horrible calls, but I have NEVERt delivered once paid.

Is that what you meant to say?

Kapzilla already received his books and posted so in my feedback thread. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5818219#Post5818219

The sold Chew to job and the SA Batman/Captain Marvel I sent Stanley went out yesterday. I'm sure they will be I. Here to confirm after they receive.

Yes i shilled, yes I've made horrible calls, but I have NEVERt delivered once paid.

Freudian slip? lol

Now with that post, I am just being fair and most probably it was made via smartphone. Gotta love the auto-correct feature.

NEVER [no]t delivered

See that, FUTURE/Symbiotic? Even though you played games with me at one point on a sales engagement, I still know how to sail on an even keel.

Learn from that. At least, one day.

Now with that post, I am just being fair and most probably it was made via smartphone. Gotta love the auto-correct feature

NEVER [no]t delivered

See that, FUTURE/Symbiotic? Even though you played games with me at one point on a sales engagement, I still know how to sail on an even keel.

Learn from that. At least, one day.

Yes bosco is right on both accords.

Yes i shilled, yes I've made horrible calls, but I have NEVER NOT delivered once paid.

of course you delivered the books, why wouldn't you collect the money you cheated people out of?

I vow to threadkrap whenever I can

There's a 99.99% chance that whatever you come up to threadcrap with won't be able to match the fecal content of whatever is coming out of the OPs mouth.

Careful boys,this is the same place I got my wrist slap for threadcarping.

Oops! Did I just mask too? doh!

I vow to threadkrap whenever I can

There's a 99.99% chance that whatever you come up to threadcrap with won't be able to match the fecal content of whatever is coming out of the OPs mouth.

Careful boys,this is the same place I got my wrist slap for threadcarping.

Oops! Did I just mask too? doh!

pizapcom10068733161315321921377922684351_zps6c2b0784.jpg

lol

And, to be honest, I feel somewhat cheated as I paid more for books that I could've gotten cheaper on the good faith that I was helping a fellow boardie out in a rough time (re: the presumed "robbery"). :taptaptap:

I'm newer here and don't want to contribute to others being cheated, I hesitated removing my feedback because things did go well with the shipping, however, I do not appreciate having my name drug through the mud.

And, to be honest, I feel somewhat cheated as I paid more for books that I could've gotten cheaper on the good faith that I was helping a fellow boardie out in a rough time (re: the presumed "robbery"). :taptaptap:

I'm newer here and don't want to contribute to others being cheated, I hesitated removing my feedback because things did go well with the shipping, however, I do not appreciate having my name drug through the mud.

Why is your name drug through the mud? ???

You bought some books. You got them. (shrug)

I think you're alright.