• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 Original Cover Recreation by Herb Trimpe-- Off to ebay

6 posts in this topic

Goes without saying, but this is a nice piece from the co-creator of Wolverine, and based on what I've heard Herb is no longer doing these, as he's absolutely tired of drawing it.

It's on a solid art board, 8x11 inches, and the pencils are very tight.

Given what some of us pay for a decent panel page, I figured a cover recreation of one of the most famous of the past 40+ years was worthy of this price! For comparisons sake, the page inked and on on 11x17 is nearly $3K. This is a fraction of the cost, and If i weren't on a grail hunt, this would be a keeper.

PM me if you have any questions on price, etc. First :takeit: gets it. This will trump any ongoing PMs. I could be convinced to do a time payment if you REALLY want it, but they'd have to be agreed upon, brief and include some type of upfront payment.

Paypal only, unless you've got cash and would like to meet in Manhattan. This will ship between two hard art artboards in a box that's taped up on each side.

Free UPS shipping. I've got a kudos thread full of thanks from a bunch of you knuckle heads. Cheers.

[/b]

10702313005_1f8519be2a_o.jpg