• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original 18 (+1) Silver Surfer Comic Books - GRADED - for sale

19 posts in this topic

Dear members,

I had my Original 18 (+1 - I've got two of no. 12) Silver Surfer Comics Graded recently by CGC. I was surprised because I was sure they would be graded higher than they were but I'm not going to second guess anyone, so here's how they came out: 6, 7.5, 5.5, 4.5, 4.5, 7, 7, 6.5, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7.5, 6.5, 7.5, 8, and 8. I prefer to sell the entire set for $2,100 plus shipping, so I'll se if there are any takers before I'll consider breaking them up.

Ron Black

Dear members,

I had my Original 16 (+1 - I've got two of no. 6) Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Comics Graded recently by CGC. I was surprised because I was sure they would be graded higher than they were but I'm not going to second guess anyone, so here's how they came out: 5.5, 6.5, 5.5, 6, 5, 6, 5, 7.5, 6.5, 5, 6, 6.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7, and 5. I prefer to sell the entire set for $1,600 plus shipping, so I'll se if there are any takers before I'll consider breaking them up.

Ron Black

Dear members,

I had my Original 18 (+1 - I've got two of no. 12) Silver Surfer Comics Graded recently by CGC. I was surprised because I was sure they would be graded higher than they were but I'm not going to second guess anyone, so here's how they came out: 6, 7.5, 5.5, 4.5, 4.5, 7, 7, 6.5, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7.5, 6.5, 7.5, 8, and 8. I prefer to sell the entire set for $2,100 plus shipping, so I'll se if there are any takers before I'll consider breaking them up.

Ron Black

If you break them up, PM me about #17 (8.0) (thumbs u

I know this is a PITA and you have CGC grades, but these are the sorts of things that will sell better with pictures, especially on a four digit sale. not to mention, those surfer covers are a good inspiration to spend money.

I know this is a PITA and you have CGC grades, but these are the sorts of things that will sell better with pictures, especially on a four digit sale. not to mention, those surfer covers are a good inspiration to spend money.

:wishluck:

First, I only asked about interest in them - they were at CGC being graded at that time.

Second, I'd be happy to send you scans if I knew your email address. I don't know if it's allowed but mine is black_ron and i'm at yahoo so you can put the email together, send me the same request, and I'll email it to you.

Hope that works 4 U.

First, I only asked about interest in them - they were at CGC being graded at that time.

Second, I'd be happy to send you scans if I knew your email address. I don't know if it's allowed but mine is black_ron and i'm at yahoo so you can put the email together, send me the same request, and I'll email it to you.

Hope that works 4 U.

e-mail sent requesting same scans