• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Closed

9 posts in this topic

Usual Rules Apply...No HoS...etc etc.

Need to sell since found out interesting news from the wife.... :gossip:

*Update: Well after a doctor's visit today it was confirmed. I'm losing my office/comic room so I'm selling stock that I have of moderns. Also selling a bunk bed that is in the room for FREE and a computer desk, etc....lol.

So things need to go. Now I'm not sure how many people read the first post but here's what's important. Scratch my idea. Everything is discounted to move. In addition there will be a lot of freebies thrown in and you have to make a purchase to get a freebie. First come first served on the freebies.

Shipping will be based on weight for exact price. I can ship first class up to 13 oz, after that media mail or if you prefer priority mail in boxes. Up to you but all based on weight so no one loses out.

Payment: Paypal recommended but will take Money Order, Check

:acclaim:

lol.... Thanks. Kinda sucks that I lose my collecting/office but that's okay with me. I have stacks of comics to go through but to scan them all is kinda crazy. But hey need to clean out the room.

I have stacks of shipping boxes too....lol.