• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USM 1 White

12 posts in this topic

Oh this book was fantastic, easily 9.6/9.8 range. I had a bunch of moderns ready to ship, my little girl placed a piece of paper over them and started drawing, now Spidey has a surface impression of what looks like a number 7 under his butt foreheadslap.gif so I am wondering how far down this will go in the grading scale.

Oh this book was fantastic, easily 9.6/9.8 range. I had a bunch of moderns ready to ship, my little girl placed a piece of paper over them and started drawing, now Spidey has a surface impression of what looks like a number 7 under his butt foreheadslap.gif so I am wondering how far down this will go in the grading scale.

gossip.gif Press it out. A BSD would... 27_laughing.gifdevil.gif

How old is your daughter? Mine's 4, and she knows "never to touch daddy's books" 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

She is 2,

gossip.gif She is alot more valuable to me than that book, or any book grin.gif.

Totally my fault.

Of course, they are . . . that wasn't my point. Two is to young to grasp it yet, she'll learn soon (because she's daddy's girl!) grin.gif

893whatthe.gifMy little 3 year old took my 8.0-9.0 X men # 35 and decided to try to make an airplane (or something) out of it...taught me to clean up after myself! I share your grief and also your value system....still she now knows daddy's books are only for daddy to play with 893naughty-thumb.gif...so now my kids get a steady supply of Teen Titans GO! thumbsup2.gif