• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Russ Heath Survivor Series FINAL ROUND!

Russ Heath Survivor Series FINAL ROUND!  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Russ Heath Survivor Series FINAL ROUND!

32 posts in this topic

I had to vote GIC off. I mean, on the cover to the AAMoW, the guy is about to jump from his airplane and he is shooting at his enemy, in another plane, with his pistol!

(worship)

It's just awesome... both covers are great, but to me, one can't compare to the other.

-slym

I had to vote GIC off. I mean, on the cover to the AAMoW, the guy is about to jump from his airplane and he is shooting at his enemy, in another plane, with his pistol!

(worship)

It's just awesome... both covers are great, but to me, one can't compare to the other.

-slym

That's actually what pushed me in the other direction. It's a great cover, but a little over the top.

That's actually what pushed me in the other direction. It's a great cover, but a little over the top.

Yeah we all read comic books for their realism! ;)

(worship)

-slym

Over the top? It's a comic book, fer cryin' out loud. :eyeroll:

Yeah we all read comic books for their realism! ;)

lol Touché

You want over the top? Here's over the top.

Rock charges the machine gun (without getting hit) dives between the barbed wire (read that again, dives between the barbed wire), while pushing the barrel of the machine gun down, thereby messing up the aim, and then punches out the German soldier.

I had no idea Rock was Superman lol

Our_Army_at_War_Vol_1_152.jpg