• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 271 or Marvel Preview 4 ?

8 posts in this topic

I notice Marvel Preview 7 is commanding a higher price for the RR appearance.

I just started collecting, after quitting when I was 12, about two weeks ago and have amassed quite a nice collection already.

Sorry if this is a repetitive thread or annoying, but I was just wondering what the difference was and is it worth spending the extra money for the MP4 in terms of investing ?

Thanks for any help or advice

I notice Marvel Preview 7 is commanding a higher price for the RR appearance.

I just started collecting, after quitting when I was 12, about two weeks ago and have amassed quite a nice collection already.

Sorry if this is a repetitive thread or annoying, but I was just wondering what the difference was and is it worth spending the extra money for the MP4 in terms of investing ?

Thanks for any help or advice

In terms of investing? Neither. You could make twice as much in a hard day's work. Always collect what you like. That way, you will never lose interest, and the books will never be worth any less (to you!) If you have mag tendencies, definitely go for the MP 7, if not, go for the IH 271. :wishluck:

I would lean more toward Hulk 271. Overall, I think it has a greater collectibility factor and is still reasonably affordable in high grade. It's also Rocket Raccoon's first appearance in a comic, as opposed to a magazine, where he's featured prominently on the cover. The prices on MP 7 are already fairly high and I don't know if there's a lot of room to grow. I think the prices on Hulk 271 will continue to spike as the movie draws nearer and could continue to rise, depending on how well the character is marketed and featured in the movie.

I would lean more toward Hulk 271. Overall, I think it has a greater collectibility factor and is still reasonably affordable in high grade. It's also Rocket Raccoon's first appearance in a comic, as opposed to a magazine, where he's featured prominently on the cover. The prices on MP 7 are already fairly high and I don't know if there's a lot of room to grow. I think the prices on Hulk 271 will continue to spike as the movie draws nearer and could continue to rise, depending on how well the character is marketed and featured in the movie.

+1